Fall has arrived...

Well, it's been awhile since my last posting. Since that time, summer has come and gone and we're now into the Fall season.

Summer was quite busy. Back in July, I received the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) award. I'd like to thank David Lundell, over at ILM Best Practice, for his nomination. I'm quite honoured to have received the award.

I've worked on a number of ILM 2007 projects, both on the Certificate Management side as well as Identity Synchronization. A few of them are still on-going, keeping me very busy. One project involves FIM 2010; I'm quite keen to get my hands on RC1 to see what Microsoft has been working on for the last several months. It shouldn't be long now before it's released, if Microsoft holds to the Q3 2009 deadline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microsoft Customer Guidance for WannaCrypt Attacks

ILM 2007 Certificate Management Customizations